Would you like to become one of the evil creatures that wander in darkness and roam the manor grounds? Hundred Acres Manor is always seeking talented individuals to join our acting crew. Read below to see how you can get involved!
Individual volunteers are welcome to join us any night we are open. Please visit our schedule to see our dates of operation. You, as an individual volunteer, DO NOT have to pre-register or notify us as to when you will be joining us. We welcome you each and every night so get involved as many nights as you would like. We do require our volunteers to be at least 14 years of age, no exceptions. Our insurance policy prevents us from having volunteers under the age of 14. This is not our rule. Hundred Acres Manor is open RAIN or SHINE so always dress for the weather because the haunted house is not heated. We recommend dressing in layers on cold and chilly evenings.
Although you are a volunteer, we do treat you as an employee. We expect you to be punctual and arrive at 5:30pm on the evenings that you choose to volunteer and stay for the duration of the evening, no leaving early. You will be finished at approximately a half hour after the last group enters the gate. View our hours of operation should you have further questions. Please note that we do not take requests for acting locations and you most likely will not be able to act with a friend. Please do not ask. We also reserve our chainsaws for Hundred Acres Manor staff only. Hundred Acres Manor also reserves the right to eject a volunteer for misconduct. We hope that you will join this haunting season. Continue below to see how you can get involved!
Ready To Volunteer? Heres How:
- Choose the date(s) that you would like to volunteer with us.
- Review our actor orientation online.
- Review our volunteer safety policy online.
- Dress in all black, please do not bring your own costume. We will provide costumes, masks, and makeup.
- Arrive at the haunted house at 5:30pm SHARP.
- If you drive, please park on the grassy hillside to the right of the haunted house along with other staff vehicles.
- Sign In on our individual actor sign in sheet. There will be a staff member in the parking lot to sign you in.
- Volunteers are expected to stay through the duration of the evening. Volunteers will be done at 11pm on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. Volunteers
will be done at midnight on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Have more questions? Check out our volunteer FAQ's
- Still have questions? Contact our volunteer coordinator Mandy Tomczak. (Mandy@HundredAcresManor.com | 412.851.HAUNT option 5)